I have a hard time teasing apart artistic photography
and portrait photography. I want my portraits to look like art.
I’m more interested in capturing the essence of my subjects than a
posed mug shot.

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Sammi & Patrick

Do you remember Ian? Well I got to do his little sister's prom picttures this afternoon.  She and her date, Patrick, are so cute together! 
This is one of the couples they went with.  Sammi's mom had these over-sized playing cards and I had to do a little 'Vegas in the backyard' shoot!
Sammi is a very beautiful young woman and she takes such good pictures, it's really hard to not to post all of them!

2 comments:

  1. http://www.sit-stay-play.comApril 25, 2010 at 2:36 PM

    These are all beautiful portraits but I love the 'Vegas' picture...very unique!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a Deb dress! Love these pictures :)

    ReplyDelete